For years I have been asked why I didn’t have a bucket list and until now it really didn’t matter to me whether I had one or not. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about my life and what all I still want to do. So today, March 3rd 2015 I made a bucket list. The list isn’t in any particular order I just wrote down things as they came to mind.
1. Visit Argentina- For about three years now I have been interested in visiting Argentina. I did a term paper and a presentation on Argentina for one of my electives while in school. I instantly feel in love with the culture and have been dreaming about going ever since.
2. Visit Africa- There are two countries in particular that I would love to visit, Egypt and Madagascar. Being African-American going to visit the mother land had been instilled in me at a young age.
3. Become a New York Times Best Sellers If I would have created a bucket list five or six years ago this would have been the only thing on the list. I love to write and will be writing several books on various subjects.
4. Purchase land for my mom’s farm- My mother is a real country girl and has dreamed about owing a farm her whole life so I would definitely make that possible for her.
5. Disney World- As a kid i never had the chance to go to Disney land or world so I would love to be able to take my youngest nieces and nephews.
For now that’s all for my bucket list, how about your’s? Any traveling? Book writing or new adventures? I would love to read about them.